We understand that we are in challenging times and know this COVID-19 season has had an impact on our city and around the world. In a season that may bring many anxiety, and fear, Church of the Beloved is committed to respond in God’s call to serve those who are in need.
During this season, there are three ways we can serve locally and internationally: locally with your campus, with our international partners, or by contributing financially.
Each of our campuses have ways for you to partner with local organizations and causes here in Chicago.
Currently the Downtown Outreach & Missions Team is serving by:
- Writing encouraging/thank you notes to medial professionals
- Participating in blood drives
- Organizing and contributing to mask donations for local hospitals and clinics
If you’d like to serve with our Downtown Outreach & Missions Team, please let us know!
Currently the Wicker Park Outreach & Missions Team is serving by:
- Serving local senior citizens
- Providing meals for the homeless (in partnership with the Chicago Dream Center)
- Participating in local blood drives
If you’d like to serve with our Wicker Park Outreach & Missions Team, please let us know!
If you'd like to make a donation to support our missions efforts and partners, you can do so on our Giving page.