We understand that we are in challenging times and know this COVID-19 season has had an impact on our city and around the world. In a season that may bring many anxiety, and fear, Church of the Beloved is committed to respond in God’s call to serve those who are in need.
During this season, there are several ways we can serve locally and internationally: locally with our church and area partners, with our international partners, or by contributing financially.
Our church has ways for you to partner with local organizations and causes here in Chicago.
Currently our Outreach & Missions Team is involved with:
- Serving local senior citizens
- Providing meals for the homeless (in partnership with the Chicago Dream Center)
- Participating in local blood drives
- Donating gently used or new women’s clothing, shoes and accessories to Salvation Army’s STOP-IT: Initiative Against Human Trafficking
- Donating new school supplies to local Chicago Public Schools in need
If you’d like to serve with our Outreach & Missions Team, please let us know by emailing [email protected]!
If you'd like to make a donation to support our missions efforts and partners, you can do so on our Giving page.