Our ministry of leadership development exists to glorify God by equipping Spirit-filled disciples to become Kingdom multipliers throughout Chicago and to the ends of the earth.
We are looking for leaders who:
- Desire to see the Kingdom of God and the mission of Church of the Beloved advance.
- Are ready to be further equipped and trained for ministry through holistic training and growth.
- Are future leaders trying to discern a call to ministry within the local church.
We seek to accomplish this by:
giving men and women a Gospel-centered training program that allows them to explore ministry in three primary environments:
- Cohort: growing in knowledge through an interactive classroom to expand their capacity of leading ministry
- Practicum: putting into practice the principles they are learning while getting practical experience in leadership and ministry
- Coaching: evaluating through feedback areas of needed growth both personally and professionally
Ready to get started?
Fill out the form below to Apply Now.